Dieting with fruits and vegetables would enable you to get your desirable results in a shorter period of time. Many fruits are low in calories and very beneficial for your health...
So today's article is about the ways which can boost up your brainpower. Many of us are worried because of their brainpower. They cant solve maths questions...
When the word stamina used, the meaning which came in my mind is to measure one’s fitness level through different kind of activities. Stamina means to perform any kind of physical activity like...
How to grow taller fast is the most common question rise in short guys. Researched have proved that 94% girls think that height is the most important attractive feature in boys...
Food and vegetables are always essential for healthy life, so how about having a salad breakfast. This is such a simple but delicious recipe of salad breakfast...
26 Aug 2015
17 Mar 2015
|salt linked to autoimmune disease.|
The autoimmune disease has risen by 5%-7% over the fast 30 years and it can not be explained by genetics. DNA has not changed rapidly. Researchers say that many more explanation likes toxin, smoking,low level of D-vitamin can into occur but none of them provided a appropriate answer.
FIRST CLUE BETWEEN SALT AND AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE
The first clue which defines the link between salt and autoimmune system was came from burger and fries, the researches took 80 subjects over a year and keep researching on them. In order to find how the salt effects they started doing their experiment on rats, an animal version of research and according to them those who ate more salt were four times more likely to develop than those who didn't.
After doing some more research they came to know about the fact that those specially smokers use to take more satls likely have double the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis.
7 Sep 2014
There is no doubt that Electronic cigarettes are saving thousand of lives daily. There are many effects of electronic cigarettes some of them are good while some are bad. Here in this article i will tell you about its good and bad effects, although it helps smokers in getting rid of tobacco but somehow it has also become a source of some deaths. Electronic cigarettes are tobacco free but still it can give you lung disease. Tobacco cigarettes contain thousand of chemicals which are harmful to you and Electronic cigarettes (also known as e-cigarette) contain some of them. Lets take an example, Nicotine is the chemical found in both E-electronic and tobacco cigarettes and has been proved that it reduce bone health. There are many effects of electronic cigarette and i am going to share some of them with you. Lets talk about some good effects of it.
|Parts of Electronic cigarette, photo source riadzady images.|
Good Effects of Electronic Cigarettes
For a non-smoker there isn't any benefit of taking electronic cigarettes but for a smoker it is like medicine which will help them in getting rid of tobacco cigarette.
1. Tobacco Free
One of the best benefit of taking electronic cigarette is that it doesn't contain tobacco which causes several disease. There are about one billion smokers in this world and Tobacco itself cause about 5.4 million deaths per year which shows how danger it is for us but thanks to Electronic cigarette which is tobacco free.
2. Smoke Free
Electronic cigarettes are odor and smoke free, in tobacco cigarette the smoke produces when tobacco burns but in e-cigarettes the process of producing vapor is kinda different. There is a vaporizing chamber and cartridge filled with e-liquid, when you puff the battery heat up the e-liquid which produce vapor.
3. Low Cost
Here is another amazing benefit of e-cigarettes. A quality E-cig will cost you about 40-100$ and 600$ cartridges per year. It means you will have to spend about 650$ per year for smoking but if you take tobacco cigarettes, it will surely cost you more than 1000$ per year. (source abcnews.go.com)
There are a lot of places where smoking isnt allowed it is because of smoke and harmful effects of smoke on others but as we know that electronic cigarettes produce vapor which is safer and odorless so you can take it anywhere.
5. Tobacco Addiction
Tobacco is an addictive chemical found in normal cigarettes and it causes many diseases, Electronic cigarettes will help you in getting rid of this addictive chemical. E-cigarettes are tobacco free but they still have great taste and nicotine which will give you the same feeling, so why use tobacco cigarettes when you have something which is safer and better than it.
you can take e-cigarettes where ever you want because they are odor-less, smoke-less, no need to have matches or lighter. Tobacco cigarettes emit tar, ash and smoke so you need a safer place for it but for an electronic cigarettes there is no need to go anywhere they do not have ash, they emit vapor instead of smoke.
You can say that this one is the best advantage of taking electronic cigarettes that they do not give you any serious health disease unlike tobacco cigarettes. Tobacco cigarettes give a lot of disease
You can see the major diseases caused by cigarettes in above pic. Electronic is much more better than it, although it also have some disadvantages but it is much more better than tobacco cigarettes.
So these were some good effects of electronic cigarettes but as we know everything have some disadvantages or bad effects, some of them are as following.
Bad Effects of Electronic Cigarettes
1. Popularity Of E-cigarettes
Electronic cigarettes are getting popular day by day, every new teen try to taste it and get addicted to it. Due to the fact that e-cigarettes do not have harmful chemicals, non-smoker are switching to smoking. It doesn't matter what you smoke it will give you health disease, it can be said that it is good for smokers but bad for non-smokers, only in U.S millions of teenagers have started smoking because of electronic cigarettes.
2. Lung Damage
Yes i am talking about lung damage, e-cig don't burn tar, they are tobacco free but still they can damage your lungs. It is an issue with e-cigs, there are some toxic chemicals which found in both electironic and tobacco cigarettes. Scientist are still researching on it, it isn't that much safe as we think it is.
2 Sep 2014
It is an epidermic decease which has been found in African monkeys, chimps and other animals. The 2014 Africa outbreak of Ebola virus is one of the largest and dangerous outbreak of the history. First it was suspected in African monkeys and chimps and then it transferred into humans by their bodily liquid. It was discovered in 26 August 1967 and from 1976-2013, WHO ( World Health Organization ) has registered 1,176 confirmed cases. The largest outbreak is 2014 ongoing West Africa Ebola outbreak which has lead 1,145 people to death yet. After reading this news i have decided to write an article on Ebola Virus Disease in which i will tell you some symptoms to diagnose it, treatment and prevention tips and some facts about it.
EBOLA VIRUS SYMPTOMS
There are some symptoms of Ebola Virus which are as following.
- High fever
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Joined and muscles aches
- Lack of appetite
EBOLA VIRUS PREVENTION
There isn't any licensed medical treatment of Ebola Virus but there are some hospital supportive prevention tips which will help you.
- Replace lost blood
- Provide as much oxygen need
- Stay away from animal's blood and body fluid
- Stay away from Ebola infected patients
- Blood pressure medication
- Treat other infections
- There are five types of ebola from which four can cause disease in humans
- It is the first time when it is spreading through commercial flights
- The first guy who got infected by Ebola was through animal fluid
- There isn't any vaccine or treatment of ebola yet but some doctor suggested preventions.
- The scientists who were researching on Ebola also got that dangerous virus
- It has been spread in US, Myanmar and some other African countries and decleared international emergency by WHO
- Ebola get its name from Ebola river which is near the place where Ebola virus first found
Hope my article will help you in preventing from Ebola and the list of symptoms will help you in diagnosing it. If you have any question related to EBOLA VIRUS or any other health related topic then make a comment, we will try out best to help you out.
30 Aug 2014
- 2 Cups of rolled oats
- 1.5 Tsp sunflower oil
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 1/4 Cup of orange juice
- Handful strawberries
- 1 Tsp sesame seed
- 2 Tsp of yoghurt
- 10 Almonds, sliced and skinned
- 14 gm flax seed
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Pour the juice onto the oats and put in all other ingredients. Spoon them onto the baking tray and even it out.
3. Bake it for about 45 mins. Stir the mixture occasionally.
4. Once done take it out and allow to cool.
5. Mix in the hung yogurt, almonds and fresh fruits.
6. Add a spoonful of honey if needed. (Tip : do not mix the yogurt and fruits a long time before serving otherwise it will become dry.)
- 4 Beaten egg
- 1 Tsp salt
- 4 Tsp butter
- 4 Tsp milk
- 4 Tsp grated onion
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
1. Break eggs in a bowl add salt, black pepper and milk.
2. Separately mix yogurt, salt , green chillies, coriander leaves in a bowl.
For the rolls:
1. Drizzle 1 tsp butter in a pan and heat at high for a minute.
2. Transfer 1/4 of the egg batter in the pan, flip cover and cook for a minute.
3. Pass a knife under it so that it comes out easily. Transfer it to a plate.
4. Repeat this step 3 more times with the rest of the mixture.
5. Spread the yogurt on to the pancakes and roll them.
6. Serve with coriander on the top!
29 Aug 2014
- 8 sausages
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 onions
- 200 gm grapes
- 125 ml apple juice
- 1tsp corn flour
- pepper as per taste
1.Take a pan and pour some oil in it. Heat the oil a bit and put in sausages. cook them until their water comes out.
2. In a separate pan put in onion rings and saute till they soften.
3. Keep on cooking the sausages till they their colour turns brown.
4. Add fresh mint, apple juice and cornflour to the sausages. Lastly add grapes and onion rings.
5. Enjoy with mashed potatoes
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 10 green olives chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- Salt to flavour
- 1 apple sliced
- 2 onions julienned
- 2 red peppers
- 2 red chilies
- 1 radish finely diced
- 2 green chilies
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 par boiled corn
- 1 par boiled potato
1. Take a frying pan and put it on the flame to heat.
2. Add chopped onions and red pepper.
3. Also add some radish, apple , potatoes ( boiled), cheese and corn (boiled)
4. Also add some green chillies, green olives and spring onions.
5. Finish off with salt, black pepper powder, extra virgin olive oil toss and take it out in a bowl.
In a bowl add some red wine, salt, black pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice, honey and olive oil. Mix it well. Mix the dressing and salad together. Its ready to eat!!
- 6 eggs
- 3 green chopped chillies
- 2 potatoes
- 4-5 tsp oil
- 1 Tsp coriander leaves
- 2-3 Tbsp onions
- 1 cheese slice
- Black pepper powder, a pinch
1. Take a few potatoes remove their skin and sprinkle some salt over them.
2. Pour 4-5 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook the potatoes until tender.
3. In a bowl break the eggs and whip them until they get fluffy. To the eggs add freshly chopped coriander
leaves, 2-3 tbsp sautéed onions , finely chopped green chilies and the cooked potatoes.
5. Add salt and black pepper as per the taste. Whisk them well together.
6. Take a frying pan pour just a tbsp of oil (preferably olive oil) and put in the batter.
7. Cook for about a minute. Cover it with a lid so that it does not remain raw for about 2-4 minutes and till it gets golden brown.
8. Turn it over so that the other side cooks as well. Cut, serve and enjoy!!
- 1 potato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped celery sticks
- 250 grams graphes
- 250gm leeches
- 1tsp parsley
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 tsp viniger oil
- 1 tsp apple juice
- salt and pepper
- 50 gm cashew nuts
- herbs to garnish
- 1/2 poppy seeds
1. Mix all the fruits and vegetables together.
2. Toss in some fresh parsley.
3. In a pan heat some oil put in mustard seeds and poppy seeds. Allow it to cool.
4. Also add vinegar and apple juice in the pan.Mix them well together.
5. Pour it over the fruits and vegetables abd finish off with nuts and herbs on the top!